13 December, 2012

Photo Of Emery Higginbotham's Musiconics B300 Guitorgan - For Sale

OK, for those of you asking to see my late father's Guitorgan, here it is. Looks like a Gibson ES-335 with lots of extra organ controls on it. As far as I know, it's in perfect working order because it just came out of the shop where a technician did some work on it. As I understand it, the Musiconics company only made about 3,000 of these things so they're rare.

My internet research tells me Guitorgans are popular with Gospel musicians, "one-man band" acts and with practitioners of the heavier, darker types of rock music.

Play it, ask questions about it and buy it at Fret-N-Fiddle in St. Albans. Fret-N-Fiddle owner, Joe Dobbs, was a friend of my late father's and has sold a lot of my dad's musical stuff so it seemed fitting that Dobbs should sell his Guitorgan for me. Give Joe a call at (304) 722-5212. Tell 'em Joseph Higginbotham sent ya.



Higginbotham At Large READS all submitted comments but does not PUBLISH pseudonymous or anonymous comments so if you wish to see your comments published you must identify yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only identified commentators will be published. No pseudonymous or anonymous comments will be published. "Handles" and "screen names" are pseudonyms. If you wish to comment, you need to identify yourself or your comment will not be published.